Sunday, April 5, 2009

St. Louis Newborn Photography of Baby Marchesa

Megan and Ryan contacted me looking for a newborn photographer in St. Louis to take pictures of their baby, Marchesa. They wanted organic shots rather than staged ones. I pictured that when I arrived (I tend to envision the scene, setting, or circumstances ahead of time - that's my mental preparation for the job), the baby would be sleepy and really cooperative.

I'd capture that cute sleeping baby look that everyone loves, right?



I got to capture the cute, wide awake look instead!

Even though she was squirming all over, I got some adorable shots of her little baby toes, expressions, and interactions with Mom and Dad.





Here are some of the funnier shots from the newborn session:





Congrats to Megan and Ryan on their new arrival!

1 comment: