Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tower Grove Park Engagement Photography of Jennifer and Brian

Jennifer and Brian, the sixth and last couple we shot as part of our Tower Grove Park free engagement photography mini sessions, arrived just after the light rain stopped. The air in the park was fresh and the greens were vibrant. What a great setting to finish off this Spring day of photography!

This couple had the distinction of having what is right up there among my favorite photos of the day (located all the way at the end of this post), and they were all cuddly and had fantastic expressions the whole time we took photos. I hope you have smiles as big as theirs as you enjoy looking at their photos:











Stef and I had a wonderful time and couldn't think of a better way to close two days of free engagement sessions! I appreciate all of the interest in these, and I'm looking forward to offering more free sessions again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment